Monday, August 20, 2018

Billion Dollar Steering Committee of Google

When you are taller, people look up to you.  Not just physically and literally but figuratively, too.  This is perhaps why most Fortune 500 CEOs are taller than your average man, and no most of t hem are not female for a reason other than sexism.  Men are never preventing women from having top positions and from my forty years on this silly little rock of ours women are sabotaging their own efforts and dreams for the most part themselves and rarely can even admit this fact to themselves let alone to others.  But that's another story.  But when you are taller than others, people look up to you, and this is no exception in business logic, business leadership, and even nation building.  Google, is a taller corporation than any other, it's so tall, that it's been put atop the Alphabet pedestal even.  Now it's out there, in space, orbiting around us all, even the NSA looks up to those that let us speak with these very letters.  Let me put a G in here in honour of our new leaders whom I welcome with loving arms.  G is Good, G is Great, G is gnarly - WE LOVE G!

But not.  For G is also a B.  As in billions of dollars.  And G doesn't have Bs due to lottery, due to government grants, due to taking over stocks of others.  G has Bs due to you all giving them your money.  With your own free will you all chose, yes you business people, you all chose to hand over all of your fortunes to G.  You chose to pay for advertising and other services.  G never forced any of you, it was your own free will, and now G is a B-class corporate American entity that we all, even those in O3B nations, depend on.  And I think their Bs are BS.  Here is why.

Most of their products, absolutely, suck.  They're stuck in a ten year ago paradigm, with interfaces that are as ugly as their hold on the marketspace.  Gmail has not offered anything interesting nor useful since its first day.  In fact, GMail took away features normal email clients had in the '90s even, let alone earlier.  In fact, in the UNIX realm there's a particularly nice piece of wood for sending mail with, I think it's Spruce or Pine or something, and it has the features that GMail lacks for all of its life.  Such as knowing when I replied to an email that I replied to before going on my vacation a few weeks ago.  See, in GMail I can only tell if I replied by looking and scrolling through my Sent items list.  I waste a lot of time doing this and that's utter BS not worthy of Bs.  But you all rewarded this monstrosity with all your funds and now we're stuck.  Now you all elected a leader for this democracy and none of us are thrilled with them.  So do we need to hire our agents and perform a little bit of a self-service called regime change that America is so fond of?  I see myself as the CEO, personally, how about you?  But my salary would still be $1, I don't want any more than that, honest.  I just want GMail to improve you see.  I want a normal cybertool that isn't for a cyberfool.  I want the BS to go away and I want it now.

Most of their tools are in this ugly state.  Its as if someone wrote them, then another party stole them, and does not know how to fix them.  Its as if someone smart made a first version, then refused to make more and more improvements and then others took over updating them and failed miserably.  About the only thing improving in G is security I guess, judging by how little its been hacked.  So perhaps the security personnel know at least in that company what they're doing, but those building what the customer needs, deciding what we like, and allowing and analyzing for our input, these people are useless and full of that other Bs.  Take a look at their Maps app.  I reviewed a place with 5-stars a year ago.  Yesterday it warranted a 1-star change of heart.  Can I express two reviews but differing?  No?  What do you mean No dear G?  If I love a friend, and then he goes mad and punches me out, can't I review him differently?  And shouldn't I be able to see how people's opinion of my friend or that place changed over time?  Right now on Maps, there's one voice to rule us all.  I can edit my 5 start into a 1 star, and that's fine, now it reflects reality.  But it doesn't.  For you see when I did that, my 5-star with 3,394 likes and replies suddenly is a 1-star review with 3,000 agreeing parties.  So now I steered 3,000 people from loving a place into hating a place didn't I?  And yet it was not me, it was G who designed this system in a faulty way.  I did not intend to trick 3,000 people into liking a 1-star review.  In fact, I can't even edit it again because it truly is now a 1-star service and I can't remove the 3,000 likes can I?  For I am not an administrator.  Now how did a billion dollar empire allow for this situation?  And as you can see it's pretty simple.  And it's logical.  And it's from normal human relationships?

I think its because people in California have a lot of mental issues and do not grasp simple human interactions.  They live in some fantasy and do not really know how things work out there in the real.  From their office desserts they think life is so, but it's so instead.  And those people can't be helped.  So a regime change is in order.  Let me know when your troops will invade, I mean liberate, those poor oppressed G nationals and we can rid them of their dictators.  Ok fellow anti-terrorist troops?  Oh and, I don't have to be the CEO neccesarily, I can be the janitor, as long as the people have the right cybertools and not these BS ones.  If you're worth Bs you shouldn't be BS.

Peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment